Want ExpressVPN on your router?Get the App for Routers
Stuck and need some help?Contact Support
This guide will show you how to find your router’s default gateway.
Jump to section
Finding your router’s default gateway on Windows
- Access your Command Prompt by clicking on Start and then searching for “cmd“.
- After opening the Command Prompt, type
ipconfigand hit the Enter key.
- You will see your default gateway listed next to Default Gateway.
Finding your router’s default gateway on Mac
- Click on the Apple icon on the top left corner and select System Preferences.
- Select Network.
- Near the bottom of the window, select Advanced…
- Your router’s gateway will be displayed under the TCP/IP tab, next to Router:.